Re-discovering Health in Nature

Re-Discovering Health in Nature!


Nature is not just the inspiration for my art anymore.....Nature will define how I live my life.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Reboot - Day 15: Juice Only

To heck with all of my theories!  I got stuck in a rut, and strict adherence didn't seem to help.  Although, the heat did keep from exercising several days....so......
Anyhow....Yesterday I started my complete juice fast (although I did finish up the last of my tomato soup....not juice)....went for a leisurely bike ride....and posted a 2.5lb loss this morn!  Yeah....that's what I like to see!  I am also going to change up my exercise a bit.  Instead of biking every single day.....I am going to start hiking again......and alternating.  Your body can get used to one type of exercise, so changing it up, giving it something different to do, can kick it back into gear.
Day 2 - here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment