Re-discovering Health in Nature

Re-Discovering Health in Nature!


Nature is not just the inspiration for my art anymore.....Nature will define how I live my life.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Reboot - Day 10

My first day testing my theories was quite successful!  Tuesday, I adhered strictly to my rules, and so, yesterday I posted a 2lb loss!
So, yesterday I also decided to change it up a bit......I decided to add in one of my forbidden fruits - raisins.  Heck, I was starving in the afternoon, and it seemed like a good idea.  But, it would also help in testing one of my theories.  Of course, as far as theory testing goes, I rather negated the whole thing by going for another bike ride in the evening. I have to admit, I was really hungry all day yesterday.....which is why I found myself eating cherries after supper (another forbidden practice).  Considering that I incorporated 2 theories in the same test, the results will be meaningless.  However, I did post another 1lb loss this morn.  Oh, I almost forgot.......I also began incorporating spirulina  and chia in my juices.  Somehow, I had missed this area in my research, or actually had forgotten it.  Although, all vegetables & fruits contain some protein, albeit in mostly incomplete &/or limited quantities......Spirulina & Chia are both complete protein sources......and protein is obviously something we need, as well as being very helpful in keeping the body satiated.  I am hoping that my incorporation of these natural supplements will help with the hunger factor I have been experiencing, as well as increase my energy.
As I go forward, I am contemplating switching over to strictly juice for a period of time, probably 5 days.  I am thinking that when I run out of cherries & bananas, that would be a good time to start.  This may happen by the weekend.  I am excited to try juicing only as I should be able to experience all of the true detoxing effects!

No comments:

Post a Comment