Re-discovering Health in Nature

Re-Discovering Health in Nature!


Nature is not just the inspiration for my art anymore.....Nature will define how I live my life.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Yes, it was bound to happen......I got busy, and then summer vacation arrived, and amazingly enough I've been making sales on Etsy....customized items, which of course has kept me hopping.
Check out some of my new items!  My plain upcylced leather bracelets have been adorned with hand stamped copper tags or in some cases, antique silverware handles.  I'm trying to find new ways to incoporate all of the olde odds & ends I accumulate......
I have thought of plenty of topics to write about it, but haven't taken the time to sit down and do it.  Besides being busy creating uncommon adornments.....I've been outside hiking, or more often biking, every single day!  Good for me, you betcha~!  We leave on our annual family vacation on Friday, so I may not settle into a good summer routine til after that.....but, I do plan on waking earlier, and biking in the cool morn....then having the rest of the day for chores, creating and blogging about creating......that is the plan!
So please check back in a week or so.......I'll have lots to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment