Re-discovering Health in Nature

Re-Discovering Health in Nature!


Nature is not just the inspiration for my art anymore.....Nature will define how I live my life.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Reboot - Day 4

I've decided I really need to expand my repertoir of juices!  I tend to just juice everything together...whatever I've got in the fridge, goes in my juice.  As such, all of my juices tend to taste about the same.  I really need to start minimizing my jucie ingredients.
For instance....the juice I made last night (to drink all day today):
carrots, celery, spinach, chard, ginger, lemon, apple, strawberries, blueberries

The berries and ginger add a nice touch, to my usual recipe....but still pretty similar.
My goal for tonight will be to come up with some easy recipes in order to change up the routine.  Its hard to look forward to drinking the same thing 5 times/day!  Especially when its always the same dull brown colour!

Plus....I only lost another .5#.
I plan on continuing with my juice fast for the forseeable future, so obviously I need to make it more interesting.  Just enduring is not going to take me there!

Orange:  carrots, oranges

Green:  spinach, chard, broccoli, celery, kale - add lemon & apple

Purple:  beets, blueberries, strawberries

Lunch break is over so will have to think more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment