Re-discovering Health in Nature

Re-Discovering Health in Nature!


Nature is not just the inspiration for my art anymore.....Nature will define how I live my life.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Summer is here!

At least for today :)
I had today scheduled off from work....and what a perfect day I picked! 82 degrees right now....lovin it!
I took some items into Sparrow Collective (actually Fasten Collective, they don't change their name until May 1st) today.......I think this shop could be an excellent fit for my eclectic taste. I dropped off some stained glass wrap bracelets, wire wrap bracelets, an assortment of necklaces, including my new skeleton key and book necklaces. Also, took in some soaps & massage oils. I love that their shop is a varied mix of items......if I can create it, I think it would fit in there.
I'm working in the studio today as well.....I've had an idea in my mind for awhile now, and finally created it! Its primarily patinaed copper, fabricated with soapstone beads....kind of a chunky choker. Ken didn't think too much of it...but then, he's not a fashionista!
Anyhow.....its lovely to sit here in the breeze...but I've got more ideas to put to wire!

No comments:

Post a Comment