Re-discovering Health in Nature

Re-Discovering Health in Nature!


Nature is not just the inspiration for my art anymore.....Nature will define how I live my life.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Biking on the Glacial Drumlin Trail yesterday, 3.5 hours, wore me out completely! Wasn't up for anything once I got home....except lunch :) But today is a different story. Going to start making some soaps today, before I start on Easter dinner. Haven't made soap in quite a few months now....so truly looking forward to it! There's just something about the awsome smell of even just the raw soap before a scent is added.....and the way it feels when you're blending it. The most fun part tho....is just deciding what kind to make. I'm going to go downstairs now, and check out all of my scents......make something I've never made before. I'll let you know what I decide......

No comments:

Post a Comment