Re-discovering Health in Nature

Re-Discovering Health in Nature!


Nature is not just the inspiration for my art anymore.....Nature will define how I live my life.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I've been spending much of this week doing business maintenance......a little dreary, but will be helpful in the long run. I've re-vamped my business card....adding a little bio type on the back.....as well as new tags for each item.....which also includes the bio on the back. I'm giving all of my items defining names and ID numbers for easy inventory control. See? Doens't sound too exciting, does it......but I need to know where things are.....especially as I branch out. To better keep track of items on consignment, or listed on different websites.....really helps to be able to find an item at a glance.
I'm still not done with all that....but need a little creative time as well.....so, working on some more skeleton key jewelry today.
I've also made some hand milled soap this week. Hand-milling requires a regular batch of soap that you melt down with water, and additional oils and botanical ingredients. The addition of the oils in the hand-milling process creates a super-fatted, luxurious bar of soap....extra creamy & rich!! I've made Yummy Banana, Fresh Forest, and Spicy Citrus.......they'll need a couple of weeks to completely cure....then I'll get them posted on the website.
Alrighty....back to the studio for me......

No comments:

Post a Comment