Re-discovering Health in Nature

Re-Discovering Health in Nature!


Nature is not just the inspiration for my art anymore.....Nature will define how I live my life.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Midweek, and no time to work in the studio. I can't wait for the long days of summer, when I can explore all of my new ideas. My new kiln is not yet operational....its more work than I thought trying to connect it. I have to have a special, dedicated recepticle and have not even had time to look into that yet. I want to have it up at least by summer, hopefully before. Ceramics was my first love, and still feels like my greatest creative outlet....and I can't wait to start pounding the clay again! Friday I'm meeting with a shop owner who expressed interest in selling some of my things.....wish me luck there!

No comments:

Post a Comment