Re-discovering Health in Nature

Re-Discovering Health in Nature!


Nature is not just the inspiration for my art anymore.....Nature will define how I live my life.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Has It Really Been That Long??

My last post was nearly 3 years ago???? I can't believe it! But dates don't lie....
Anyhow...here I am again.
I'm still creating as inspiration moves me.....
but I think I may primarily use this site to share my knowledge and learning regarding my transition to a more healthy lifestyle. I've had some urging from friends to share what I glean as I move along my path. I've recently been inspired by my sister-in-law Carla and her new blog.....check it out! Receipts & BPA. She talks about the dangers of BPA in a most unexpected place. I was aware of this, but not to the depth she covers. The more you learn...the more you realize how much more there is to learn! One thing always leads to another, and so forth, and so on......
Stick with me......I'm looking into purchasing a juicer....so I think my first definitive post will be about juicing and all of it benefits. Look for it in a day or so. (not sure if I can keep up with a daily blog...but we'll see)

No comments:

Post a Comment