Re-discovering Health in Nature

Re-Discovering Health in Nature!


Nature is not just the inspiration for my art anymore.....Nature will define how I live my life.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Veggie Broth

Quick update to my tomato soup post:
I was able to make my own organic vegetable broth from the pulp left over after juicing veggies.  Just added some water to the pulp, a diced onion, 6 cloves of garlic, some spices and simmered for an hour or so.  Strained out the pulp, and ta-da.....Homemade, zero cost, organic vegetable broth!  I will say that the underlying aroma leaves a bit to be desired....I think its from the kale pulp......but, it tastes just fine with the addition of roasted & sun-dried tomatoes, and roasted peppers.  Extravagant taste for cheapskate price....can't beat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment