Re-discovering Health in Nature

Re-Discovering Health in Nature!


Nature is not just the inspiration for my art anymore.....Nature will define how I live my life.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Its a bit on the chilly side here in Wisconsin, & could be a bit sunnier, but all in all an absolutely lovely Mother's Day! My kids are coming to visit, so thats always cause for celebration!!
Finally had my first sale on Etsy....Yeah!! For some reason has been a bit difficult getting started there.......but, now should flow smoothly. (thats the SECRET speaking....possitive thinking :)

This week's Sales Promotion:
Buy 1 item at listed price, get the 2nd item 50% OFF + FREE Shipping!
(discount on the lesser priced item)
Emailed orders ONLY of course....so stop by soon!
http://earthenelementscreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment